Figtree Private Hospital is the Illawarra’s newest rehabilitation, medical and sleep study facility. It offers a full range of services for patients recovering from recent surgery, pain or any condition where there is a need to improve functional ability and strength.
Figtree Private Hospital is set just south of Wollongong CBD in an easy to access location. Room views take in the semi-rural surrounds and have been recently renovated with privacy and comfort in mind.
Figtree Private Hospital Facilities include:
- 68 bed hospital featuring spacious, newly renovated rooms all with ensuite bathrooms. Many rooms offer peaceful views of the surrounding meadows.
- Four integrated Sleep Study rooms fitted with state-of-the-art monitoring equipment
- Brand new, fully equipped exercise Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy gymnasiums
- Newly renovated Occupational Therapy rooms
- Brand new kitchens for daily living skills assessments
- Comfortable lounge areas with serene escarpment views
- Elegant patient dining room serving restaurant quality meals prepared by an internationally trained chef
- Café Ventito open for breakfast and lunch, serving a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and coffee
- Ample free parking onsite and in surrounding streets