Our Hospital: Mission and Values
Mission and Values
The Ramsay Vision
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
The Ramsay Way
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty
In 2005, the management team also decided upon a set of core values – ‘The Figtree Values’ that were loosely based on the Ramsay Way but also gave an idea of what it is like to be part of Figtree Private Hospital.
The Figtree Values
We take ownership of our position and demonstrate our commitment to professional duties and conduct.
We actively seek continuous improvement in all aspects of our service.
Our interactions with all customers will be with honesty, trust and respect.
We are committed to fostering a culture of empowerment and teamwork.
We believe in promoting an environment that provides enjoyment and job satisfaction.
Each person is a vital link in the chain.